Innovation and technology that helps you with online trading has been the cornerstone of our policy at TradeSmart Online. Pursuant to the above objective we are glad to introduce our new advanced and revolutionary online trading platform called Spin for you.
What is Spin?
Spin is a desktop trading platform for stock market traders for Charting, Technical Analysis, Back-testing and Trade Execution. It provides valuable set of tools, all at one place to the traders thereby assisting the trader to find interesting trading opportunities and execute them.
What’s new in Spin?
To know that, let us take a Quick tour of the various new features made available in Spin. The lists of features given below are by no means exhaustive and there’s lot more.
Would Spin prove to be a next spin in online trading market?
Trading from charts
- Place trades directly from the charts
- View, Modify or Cancel Orders directly from Chart
- Modifying waiting order from chart is as easy as moving the order line on the chart
- Open Positions can either be closed directly from chart or Stop-and-Reverse (place opposite order of double quantity)
- Cancelling the waiting order from chart is as easy as clicking on ‘X (close)’ button on the order object on the chart
- ‘FastTrade’ – a small floating window to place Limit / Market instantly from chart
- All orders – irrespective of how they are placed, are visible on the chart
- Executed Orders are shown as arrows on candle (where order got executed), with Quantity and Price
- Open Positions show real-time profit / loss on the chart
- 83 built-in technical Indicators in Spin trading platform
- 10 different styles of charts like Candlestick, Bar, Renko, Kagi etc
- Change time frame of the Charts in same window
- Support for built-in Line Studies like Ellipse, Rectangle, Trend Line, Speed Lines, Gann Fan, Fibonacci Arcs, Fibonacci Fan, Fibonacci Retracements, Fibonacci Time Zones, Tirone Levels, Quadrant Lines, Raff Regression, and Error Channels
- Ready to use Pivot Levels with Support and Resistance (Standard, Fibonacci and DeMark)
- Floating charts
Backtesting & Scanner
- Allows you to test your online trading strategies over historical data and presents you with the trade analysis i.e. what would have happened if you would have traded as per the strategy. This gives you valuable insights about the strengths and weaknesses of your trading strategies and gives you a chance to alter them, before trading actual money over them.
- It will also open a chart showing the entries and exits as per your strategy in a chart.
- Excel summary report with various parameters like sharpe ratio etc
- Realtime Market Scanning based on Patterns
- When you apply more than 1 strategies to your chart, Trend Analyser evaluates and displays their consensus in easy to understand graphic mode.
- Real time Alerts
- Strategy (Algo Trading) Based Semi Automated Trading
- Prefilled Buy/Sell order window based on the condition in the strategy
Code your own strategy
- Built in powerful Scripting (programming) language
- Full-fledged Script Editor (like Visual Studio)
- Built in Syntax checking and intelli-prompt. Auto suggests function / variable names (CTRL+Spacebar)
- Programming guide provided for building your own strategies
Code Wizard for non-programmers
- Full featured Code Wizard for building strategy
- Suitable for non programmers
- Reusable – strategies once defined can be used / copied for any symbol (session persistence)
- Multiple MarketWatches through excel like tabs
- Automatic Application Update when newer version is released
- Fast login
- Cover order/Bracket order
- Detailed User Guide with Tutorials
- Context sensitive help for each window
- Built-in 105 readymade strategies
- Segments offered: As of now Spin is available only for NSE Cash, NSE F&O and NSE Currency. We’ll soon be adding other segments to it too.
- Brokerage Plans: Spin is available for 0.007% (Power Plan) and Rs 15 (Value Plan) brokerage plans only.
- For NEST users only: Only NEST users can login Spin. For NOW users intending to use Spin will have to first switch their account to NEST and then use Spin for trading.
- Along with Spin other NEST trading platforms (Trader, Mobile, Web) will also stay active. However, Spin and NEST cannot be logged in simultaneously. To login to NEST you will first need to log off from Spin and vice versa.
Minimum System Requirements
Before we move ahead let us check the minimum system requirements to install Spin
- Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 – 32 bit / 64 bit
- Intel core 2 duo computer with 2 GB RAM (higher the better)
- 1024 x 768 or better screen resolution
It’s only a glimpse
We have only given you the glimpse of the features available in Spin but there’s lot more. After extensive testing and improvements we are making SPIN available to all our clients. We are confident that SPIN will surely give a big fillip to your trading experience. We will continue to add more features as we go forward.
If you have any feedback and suggestions please feel free to post your comments in the comment section below.